|Early Bird (by April 12,2020)||Standard (after April 12,2020)|
|Regular||690 USD (814,200 KRW)||800 USD (944,000 KRW)|
|Student||450 USD (531,000 KRW)||490 USD (578,200 KRW)|
|Workshop-Only||490 USD (578,200 KRW)||600 USD (708,000 KRW)|
|Workshp-Only (Student)||350 USD (413,000 KRW)||390 USD (460,200 KRW)|
Other Fees and Charges
|Extra Reception Ticket||40 USD (46,000 KRW)|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||70 USD (83,000 KRW)|
* All currencies are USD or KRW, and all times are Pacific Standard Time (Pacific Daylight Time).
- The registration system will be open soon.
- Deadline for Conference Author Registration is March 15th, 2020 (Midnight PST).
For each conference paper to be included in the proceedings, at least one of the authors must make a regular registration before this deadline. If an author has two or more accepted papers, he/she must make a regular registration for each paper to be its presenting author. Papers not registered will not be included in the proceedings.
- Deadline for Workshop Author Registration is April 2nd, 2020 (Midnight PST).
For each workshop paper to be published in the online proceedings, at least one author must make a workshop-regular registration before this deadline. If an author has two or more accepted workshop papers, he/she must make a workshop-regular registration for each paper to be its presenting author. Papers not registered will not be included in the online proceedings.
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration is April 12th, 2020 (Midnight PST).
- Deadline for Registration is May 13rd, 2020 (Midnight PST).
- Regular and student conference registrations include all events for four days (21-24 May) workshops, tutorials, conference sessions, coffee breaks, reception and banquet.
- Workshop-regular and workshop-student registration include coffee breaks on workshop days.
- Student registration must show your student ID card at the registration desk.
- Please see cancellation policy on the Registration website.
- For any further information or problems regarding the registration system, registration status, and invitation letters please contact email@example.com
- If cancellation notice is received by 23:59 (PST) on Sunday, April 26, 2020, registration fee will be refunded after deducting bank charge, commission, etc. Author registrations for conference/workshop papers can NOT be canceled. After Sunday, April 26, 2020 (PST), the registration fee is not refundable.