DASFAA is an annual international database conference, which showcases state-of-the-art R&D activities in database systems and their applications. It provides a forum for technical presentations and discussions among database researchers, developers and users from academia, business and industry.
The 25th DASFAA will be held in Jeju, Korea on May 21-24, 2020. South Korea, the homeland of K-pop and peculiarly BTS, is the perfect venue for addressing contemporary database issues as new data-related technical trends have been arising out of Korea’s top-notch IT infrastructure and cultural dynamicity. Jeju island, centred with the tallest mountain in South Korea; Halla Mountain, is one of the most exceptional islands in the world to enjoy countless outdoor activities in diverse milieus alongside a variety of dining options. Noticeably, this scenic and volcanic island was selected as one of the new seven wonders of nature in 2011. Jeju International Airport is connected with over 100 flights per day from Seoul and is also linked with over 50 direct flights per day to international destinations in China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, at less than 40 minutes by road from the airport is the conference venue, Seoguipo KAL hotel.
- May-23-2019: DASFAA 2020 home page is now open
- Jul-23-2019: Call for demo papers is now open
- Nov-25-2019: We are now receiving research papers via EasyChair. Check 'Call for Papers'
- December 13, 2019 (PDT): Abstract Due
- December 20, 2019 (PDT): Full Paper Due
- February 14, 2020 : Notification of Accept/Reject
- February 28, 2020 : Camera-ready Due
- May 21-24, 2020 : Conference Dates